These OWL goals are a great way for students to become actively involved in their own learning and teach goal setting skills. I have used these OWL goals in both Mainstream and Special Needs classes. These OWL goals are so effective because:
- 1 goal – achievable with a visual reminder
- Certificate increases motivation.
- Unique to each student and teaches acceptance of differences in learning.
- Allows for differentiation and inclusion of students needs
- Gives student’s a goal to talk about and work towards achieving with parents and family.
A4 individual OWL goal poster: (pdf)
Set of 4 achievement certificates A4: (pdf)
Obsessed With Learning poster A4: (pdf)
An editable version of these resources is available here on my TeachersPayTeachers store, for a small fee.